Hello friends! How are you? I've been busy, busy working on this video and as promised it is now available to you! Yah! I had a blast sharing some of my techniques, tips and knowledge with you.
This is only the beginning! My goal is to keep creating lessons and eventually do some in-depth classes with you all! This is something I have dreamed about for years so I'm thrilled to actually be doing it! I do need some help from you guys though...my head is swimming with ideas and I have notebooks overflowing with concepts but I want to hear from YOU! What kind of classes would you like me to teach?
Thank you to those of you who took the time to take this little poll! I truly appreciate it and look forward to hearing what YOU want.
Without further ado...enjoy the video and please don't hesitate to contact me with questions. Please see supply list for this project below.
[vimeo 102173902 w=500 h=281]
- Golden Fluid Matte Medium
- Martha Stewart Craft Paints in Satin (5-8 colors)
- Golden Fluid Acrylic Paint in Raw Umber
- Winsor & Newton Titanium White Acrylic Paint
- Liquitex Gold Metallic Acrylic Paint
- Plaster of Paris
- Old credit or gift card
- vintage cigar box lid or wooden panel
- collage papers
- various size paint brushes
- Uni-Ball White gel pen
- French Script Stamp
- Mini Stack Triangle Stencil
- Stabilo All Pencil in Black
Thank you all for your ongoing support and encouragement! Can't say that enough! Love you guys!