Hi there wonderful creatives!
I hope you're enjoying the sneak peek at Point Click Create.
Yesterday, we provided a quick overview on the basic building "blocks" of your creative website. Today we've got an exciting sneak peek at "Website Design 101" and how to begin selling your art online! 3 exciting videos! Woo!
You get to see how all your hard work will begin to take shape in building your website.
Website Design 101
In this video, we'll show you a few tips in creating your personal brand and color palette! SUPER important stuff when launching a business!!
Selling Your Art
Next, we'll share with you the "behind the scenes" of how easy it is to build your own online store and begin selling your art! The planning you've done up front in the class will make it easy to set up your gallery and begin accepting payments online!
I hope you enjoyed that! That's just a small part of the steps we'll share with you in setting up your own store online. Now let's see how easy it is to accept credit cards online and sell your art!
I hope you found this video helpful! Each step along your journey will build upon each lesson. At the end, you'll have your own personally branded website and help you achieve the following...
- Defining your brand online
- Setting up an email subscription to grow your following
- Blogging tips and strategies to help you reach your audience
- Build your own gallery to showcase and sell your work
- Setup to sell your own products and online classes
- Proper setup to ensure your site is optimized to work with Google and other search engines.
- And so much more!
Here are a few quotes from our wonderful students...